Used GT-one, 787B etc. in black

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTLeffe
  • 3 comments
  • 742 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
2
When I checked in the used cars list I found that there where a 787B and a r92cp in black in early 90's and GT-one and Nissan's gt1 in late 90's. I didn't have the money, so I raced a couple of races and when i came back they where gone (of course). I guess they are really rare and I wonder if somebody knows how often they appear. Someone has made a list over all of the used cars, but I couldn't find these there.
 
Put black car cycle into search panel
 
GTLeffe
When I checked in the used cars list I found that there where a 787B and a r92cp in black in early 90's and GT-one and Nissan's gt1 in late 90's. I didn't have the money, so I raced a couple of races and when i came back they where gone (of course). I guess they are really rare and I wonder if somebody knows how often they appear. Someone has made a list over all of the used cars, but I couldn't find these there.

It will appear like 700 days after when you saw it. It is there from day 692-700, I think, so add 700 to that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back