Used/Prize Cars Challenge

• Thread starter gt3kid89
  • 4 comments
Paraguay
Asunción
Hello GTPlanet! I don't know if this has been already done in any GT games (my bad if it has)
But i'm going through a personal challenge. Completing GT2 again, but, using only used cars (maybe prize cars in certain races)
And i thought that you guys could help me going down this road with tips and any useful info.
So far, i have my B and A licenses, two cars (Nissan Silvia K's 1800 cc '88 and Nissan Skyline GTS-t Type M '91), 8726$, 17 days complete and the Japan, French, Italian and two races of the US Nationals won:D
Any help will be appreciated! Thanks:)

Dunno how I could help, been a long time since I've dealt with used cars (other than the manufacturer races).

None of the used cars can be supercars anyway, so one of the toughest races demand prize cars.

Some suggestions about what car i could use in x race.
Obviously many races demand powerful prize cars
So far i have those 2 cars, in process of winning the remaining nationals, getting my IC/IB licenses and moving to the big game:mischievous:

Some suggestions about what car i could use in x race.
Obviously many races demand powerful prize cars
So far i have those 2 cars, in process of winning the remaining nationals, getting my IC/IB licenses and moving to the big game:mischievous:

Interesting. In my opinion you could be able to almost complete the game at this conditions. You can basically buy everything used, talking about cars which can be placed into a given class (4WD, FF, FR, MR, NA, Turbo, etc), but you'll never complete the "Manufacturer" events, as for example you'll be required to buy cars like a Fiat 500, which isn't a prize car and that you basically don't need anywhere in the game.
Also, some things could be judged semi-legal, I mean, while you'll certainly be able to access the muscle car cup with a japanese used car, that won't be a real muscle-car...
An extreme idea would be trying to change the car name (hybriding) in order to have the game recognize it as a given model, so you can access manufacturer events with any car. But this, I guess, would be going a little past the spirit of the project

Back