Used the spare for the first time

  • Thread starter Thread starter xXSilencerXx
  • 4 comments
  • 572 views
Messages
1,759
For the 3rd time in the last year I have run over a screw :grumpy:. This time is was a big bolt like thing that shook the crap out of the steering wheel when I went to take off. It was the first time I was too far away to limp it to a tire shop, so I had to pull the spare out. Fricken $50 :eek: for each patch cuz the tires are 40 series.

Well I thought the car look pretty funny with the spare on so I took some pics.

1h5ggk.jpg

2lcs215.jpg

f2inbc.jpg
 
hehe.

The disadvantages of having a large, heavy, full-size alloy are more than made up for by not having to look stupid when you get a puncture...
 
is that what it would normally run on :eek:
hows it drive like that? :dopey:
 
The picture from the front is priceless. :D
 
hehe.

The disadvantages of having a large, heavy, full-size alloy are more than made up for by not having to look stupid when you get a puncture...

:lol:

is that what it would normally run on :eek:
hows it drive like that? :dopey:

Like crap. :lol: Pulled to the right and felt so "soft".

The picture from the front is priceless. :D


:lol: Yea I should make it my desktop. And to think the "wide" wheel is considered kind of small on this car. :nervous:
 
Back