Useful guide to drive clean and fast

  • Thread starter Thread starter cf357
  • 4 comments
  • 959 views
Messages
43
Japan
Japan
Hi folks,

I was looking for advices with specific apex, and I eventually found this website. Maybe it's already well-known by everyone here, but I think it's worth sharing.

Some worth-read articles:
But you might find anything else useless/useful. Note that it's supposed to address real-world racing issues, but I think most of the explanations definitely apply to our favorite licence!
 
Step 3: Force them wide
... Remember to wave or use an obscene gesture, depending on your personality type...

I love the subtle details often overlooked with other advice.
 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtbLA0YM6EpwUQhFUyPQU9Q

This guy is a racing driver. He is a race driving instructer. Real world but is easily applied to online racing. Anybody wanting advise on overtaking, corner entry and exit. Braking, grip circles etc should check it out. Very well explained stuff.
 
Last edited:
link to this video series was originally posted by @Mr616 ...

I found them very informative.


Edit...
Oh my... I need to pay better attention... Mr616 posted directly above me, to the same friggin youtube series of videos...
Guess it's going to be one of those days...
 
Hi folks,

I was looking for advices with specific apex, and I eventually found this website. Maybe it's already well-known by everyone here, but I think it's worth sharing.

Some worth-read articles:
But you might find anything else useless/useful. Note that it's supposed to address real-world racing issues, but I think most of the explanations definitely apply to our favorite licence!

That's a great resource. Easy to read and understand. Thanks.
And it even teaches us how to spell "braking"!
:cheers:
 
Back