Users with "GTP" on their usernames.

  • Thread starter Thread starter LeadFootLiam
  • 8 comments
  • 796 views
Messages
2,790
Canada
Vancouver, BC
Messages
liampage123
I know what GTP stands for, but why to some users have it.

Do you have to do something or need permission to have a username like that?

Or, can you just go make one?

I want to make one: GTP_Page

Need to know, thanks.
 
You need to complete the WRS time trials to be able to use one.

It's mainly so you can compete in the weekly WRS time trials and online races. IMO getting a GTP tag and not using it for that purpose is kind of pointless, so if you won't be competing in those events I wouldn't even bother.
 
You need to complete the WRS time trials to be able to use one.

It's mainly so you can compete in the weekly WRS time trials and online races. IMO getting a GTP tag and not using it for that purpose is kind of pointless, so if you won't be competing in those events I wouldn't even bother.


Okay, btw, what is WRS and how can I participate on that?
 
You need to complete the WRS time trials to be able to use one.

Seriously?
So, if I went and made one, for e.g GTP_Xamado, what would happen? Bearing In mind I take part in none of the racing series' :lol:
 
You need to complete the WRS time trials to be able to use one.

I created mine to get atleast one GTP tag to DT's top10 and did it couple times but now I have lost interest to it...

Oh I think I'm still able log in with it without WRS :sly:
 
You do not need any special permission to use the GTP tag prefix, but like Jason said, it won't mean a thing as far as the WRS is concerned unless you register in the registry qualifier and are accepted. Looks like Jason has you covered with all the links you need if you are interested.

I have been taking part in the WRS TT's for awhile now and I must say, you won't find a better group of people to compete with and learn from. It is a very friendly yet competitive atmoshere and I would urge everyone to check it out. Its a great way to improve your skill set and learn from some of the best drivers here on GTPlanet.
 
Back