Using an F10 in private Lounge

  • Thread starter Thread starter andytorr
  • 3 comments
  • 554 views
Messages
41
Messages
andytorr
Messages
ghandis tash
Couldn't find anything about this using the search function, so I'm sorry if this is a repeat thread...

Was just wondering, before I fork out 10 million on an F10, can it be used in an online lounge event? Obviously it can be if the restrictions are set to Ferrari F1's, but myself and friends wanted to have fun racing the F10 against road cars. Is this possible? Or is it restricted like the Kart is?
 
Its restricted... No toying with road cars in an F1.... :(
 
That sucks! We wanted to recreate the TopGear video of an F1 vs Rally Car vs Road Car, setting off at different times. Oh well... :( I guess I can use the Formula GT, but it sounds like a GP2 car!
 
Back