Using Fanatec Rims with OSW Wheel

• Thread starter dpj463
  • 2 comments
United States
Ft Mill, SC
I am in need of some help configuring my F1 rim.
I can map the buttons on the wheel just fine. The problem is trying to use the left analog stick.
My goal is to use this as a mouse to move around the screen and click on various items. Assetto Corsa is the main game I use, although I race in Project Cars, Raceroom, and Rfactor 2.
It would be nice not to have to touch the keyboard at all when in VR so....
1. I would like to be able to left click with the analog stick
2. I would like to be able to move around on the screen, using the left analog stick to select different options or pop up windows. For instance, move the stick right until the pop up menu appears in Assetto Corsa during a race. Then, for instance, select the force feedback controller and either increase or decrease the force feedback.

I cannot figure out how to configure this or know if it's even possible. Any help and instructions would be appreciated.

In addition, now I have the Mmos controller 2014, (my OSW wheel) AND a Clubsport V2 base showing up in windows game controller setup page. I assume when I connected the F1 rim, this V2 was added automatically. Do I need to download anything from Fanatec? I thought that the F1 rim was plug and play and did not require drivers. I am a little confused on this.

Back