Using Other Players' Ghosts on Circuit Experience

• Thread starter moby323
  • 9 comments
United States
United States
On circuit experience tha ghost helps me a lot to get better. I’ve heard people say they use other players’ ghost to get better and I want to use other peoples’ to help me improve.

How does that work? Do you have to import the ghost?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Using other players as a ghost is only available in Time Trial mode. Check the leaderboard when you are in time trial session. Click the name that have replay icon. Load ghost. I recommend setting it to 0.3s head start and reset its position every checkpoint that it doesn't run away from you. D-pad up hides and unhides the ghost.

I also googled this in 3,3 seconds

Last edited:
On circuit experience tha ghost helps me a lot to get better. I’ve heard people say they use other players’ ghost to get better and I want to use other peoples’ to help me improve.

How does that work? Do you have to import the ghost?

Thanks
Again, your thread title should be concise rather than as long as possible, and more information should be in your actual post.

Compare:

Screenshot_20230530_103323_Firefox.jpg
Screenshot_20230530_103610_Firefox.jpg

Last edited:
pretty soon you’ll have my titles whittled down to “Me have question. Want answer” lol
Still too long. "Me have question" would be better.

But anyway, that's clearly not what we are saying.

Using other players as a ghost is only available in Time Trial mode. Check the leaderboard when you are in time trial session. Click the name that have replay icon. Load ghost. I recommend setting it to 0.3s head start and reset its position every checkpoint that it doesn't run away from you. D-pad up hides and unhides the ghost.

I also googled this in 3,3 seconds
When I go to the leaderboard on time trial, there is only one person listed. Is there supposed to be more? Thanks

When I go to the leaderboard on time trial, there is only one person listed. Is there supposed to be more? Thanks
Sounds like a friend leaderboard. Right next to it you should be able to switch to the global one.

Did they recently add a "feature" where time trial ghosts get reset after each track section? Or is that some kind of bug?

I definitely preferred it when it was just one consistent ghost, that way you can gauge the cumulative loss of time over the whole track.

Ok thank you
To expand a bit, in Circuit Experience you can race against the demonstration ghost and also adjust its settings, such as offset and if it’s going to reset or not.

If you’re in Sport mode, daily races and/or time trial, you can load up ghosts of other players (early and new top times), you should see the clapperboard ish type symbol, indicating there’s a replay that you can watch as well as challenge yourself against.
Did they recently add a "feature" where time trial ghosts get reset after each track section? Or is that some kind of bug?

I definitely preferred it when it was just one consistent ghost, that way you can gauge the cumulative loss of time over the whole track.
That has to be your ghost settings where reset function is on. No bug, I use ghosts a lot and haven’t encountered anything like that, always kept reset off.

Back