Using PS4 Motion Control Steering on PC Racing Games

• Thread starter foofiemoon
  • 1 comments
United States
United States
Steam now natively supports the PS4 controller. I have tried motion controls on a few racing games but it did not work on Race07. Also, it functioned on Grid Autosport, but for some reason there was a large deadzone that could not be changed.

I got pretty good at using the PS4 motion controls in Gran Turismo Sport on PS4. It would be nice to use it on some PC racing games. Are there any titles folks here have tried with good results? Project Cars 2? Any of the Codemasters F1 games?

Steam now natively supports the PS4 controller. I have tried motion controls on a few racing games but it did not work on Race07. Also, it functioned on Grid Autosport, but for some reason there was a large deadzone that could not be changed.

I got pretty good at using the PS4 motion controls in Gran Turismo Sport on PS4. It would be nice to use it on some PC racing games. Are there any titles folks here have tried with good results? Project Cars 2? Any of the Codemasters F1 games?
Support for the motion controls has to be a game by game patch, not one that affects Steam itself. I can't imagine that they would add them in because it natively supports the XBox controller.

Back