using split screen in GT7 on PS5

• Thread starter Ken Pile
  • 2 comments
United States
United States
Don't know why I'm struggling with this, I had no issue with GTS on PS4. I have 2 racing wheels but can't figure out how to get them both working in GT7 for split screen racing.

When I press the PS button on the second wheel it asks to pick a user but I only have one user. If I try to add a user it asks to create an account. I beleive the split screen wont work with a guest account. Should I connect the second wheel before or after GT7 starts? Any help would be much appreciated

Don't know why I'm struggling with this, I had no issue with GTS on PS4. I have 2 racing wheels but can't figure out how to get them both working in GT7 for split screen racing.

When I press the PS button on the second wheel it asks to pick a user but I only have one user. If I try to add a user it asks to create an account. I beleive the split screen wont work with a guest account. Should I connect the second wheel before or after GT7 starts? Any help would be much appreciated
I do not know about that to answer your question, but I can inform you that there is a bug in split screen for player 2, assists are automatically turned ON and can not be switched off. PD is aware of it and write on every update " we will fix it in future"

Back