Hey everyone,
I was just wondering, the classic Jag race car that is going to be gifted to people on christmas... will that be able to be used on the Expert Classic race car event?
I ask because I seem to remember trying to use the Shelby for a classic race, but i couldnt... even though it was within the acceptable year range. Its like the gift cars dont actually have a date associated with them...?
I was just wondering, the classic Jag race car that is going to be gifted to people on christmas... will that be able to be used on the Expert Classic race car event?
I ask because I seem to remember trying to use the Shelby for a classic race, but i couldnt... even though it was within the acceptable year range. Its like the gift cars dont actually have a date associated with them...?