USUARIOS DE HABLA HISPANA

• Thread starter SebiGT89
  • 15 comments
Argentina
Argentina
sebigt89
could a moderator change te title to?

ok, lets try in inglish.

i opened a facebook page www.facebook.com/supertorneosgt6 to create a tournament of Formula Gran turismo. three months of tournament, 12 races, 1 per sunday, starting march 2nd at 23.30hs. the car is the formula gt with the limits of: 500hp and 650 kgs. the fixture is in the facebook, you must know that the description is in spanish, but change "vueltas" with "laps" and it would be easy to understand. all pilots must be CLEAN and PRO in theirs behaviours while racing. the most important think is, the time. te hour is based on argentinan GMT, which is GMT-3. the first race will be in monza, 35 laps. every racing option will be set in real mode. so tyre/fuel in normal, strong penalties, strong damage. 10 minutes of qualy in solo mode. is a must to have partner, so you can meet one in our rooms or bring your buddy with you. you need to pick a no-choosen color (total white, blue, yellow, the darkest green and the silver with red and black were choosen) and put a name to your team. two prices, the pilot champinship and the constructors championship (this is because you share your setup with your partner) everything i missing i will answer it when you ask. the inscription is in facebook, and add me on PSN.

and thanks GTP for the advising, it want my intention to broke the rules.

Last edited:
are-you-shtting-me-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-149.gif

You can only type in English on this site I believe.

SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST ON FACEBOOK AND ADD ME ON PSN. WE PRACTICE EVERY DAYS BUT, OUR OFICIAL PRACTICING TIME IS 23.30HS (GMT -3)

Yes, lay off the caps lock. We all can have civil discussion without SOMEONE SHOUTING AT SOMEONE ELSE ALL THE TIME.

See how that comes off?

And, friendly reminder, all posts must be made in English.

ok, i wasnt shouting someone, but i know it can be taken that way, sorry.
and im working to translate my post, but its pretty hardly for me. i need some time. thanks and it wont hapend again.

Back