V.E.R.T. Tuning Center - REQUESTS WELCOME

• Thread starter CrazyJohn
  • 3 comments
Greece
Thessaloniki, Macedonia, Greece
VLX_CJohn
→Hello everybody and welcome to the V.E.R.T. Tuning Center.←

Since V.E.R.T. has stopped from racing on Gran Turismo 6, I have thought of making a tuning forum to share different scheme tunes in a variety of cars. Tunes include:
→ Racing
→ Drift
→ Drag
→ Rally
and more!

There will be new tunes once or twice every day.
Stay tuned!

OFFICIAL LIST OF COMPLETED V.E.R.T. TUNING CENTER TUNES:

——————————————————————————————
RACE:

Hyundai Genesis Coupé 3,2 Track '13 - 550 PP - Sports Soft Tyres (Post #2)

DRIFT:

DRAG:

FR

Lexus LFA '10 (Post #3)

RALLY:

Ford RS200 '84 (Post #4)

SPECIAL SEASONAL EVENT TUNES:

SPECIAL ONLINE SERIES TUNES:

——————————————————————————————​

:gtpflag:

Last edited:
20160722_180707.jpg

Tuner's Impressions and Tips:
The car is very comfortable to drive, however it is more understeery due to the weight distribution (56 / 44). Partly fixed by adding ballast, 54 / 46 feels much better. First three gears are longer than usual to minimise wheelspin while steering and accelerating at 60 - 180 km/h. Braking when steering is a bit tricky due to the external to the turn tyre having more pressure. To feel better when braking and not to understeer, try braking when not steering. Enjoy. :cheers:
Remember to adjust the final gear depending on the track you are at. 👍

Last edited:
20160722_223300.jpg
A nice car having around 770 PS and 1,220 KG. It has a good launch, not a car with a lot of wheelspin like a Supra, due to its relatively low torque (587 NM), compared to its 767 PS. Shift at 10,000 rpm (red line). Start with first gear, since, as I said above, the car does not have a lot of wheelspin. 9,5 minutes to do the quarter mile run. This is a no nitrous tune, as I mention in the picture. Enjoy. :cheers:

20160725_123534.jpg

Nice car to drive, not too understeery. Because of the middle RPM Turbo Kit installed, shift at about 6,500 / 7,500 RPM to get the maximum power. Adjust the final gear depending on track. The tune is made at Toscana forward. Enjoy. :cheers:

Back