V.I.P Auto's

  • Thread starter Thread starter aaronbee2010
  • 29 comments
  • 2,014 views
Messages
145


Hey guys, here is my garage of luxury tuners for trade, with these you can drift in style! Cars can be bought and/or modified to your liking on request! Any offers considered! :D

Current Garage:

* Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG '08- NA Tune, Drift Spec- 0.0 Miles, Calcitweiß, Enkei RP05-Calcitweiß, Front Type B, Rigidity Improvement, Full Engine Tune with Sports ECU, Full Intake and Exhaust Tune, No Turbos/Superchargers, Fully Customizable Transmission, Full Drivetrain Tune, Fully Customizable Suspension with Drift Settings and Comfort-Hard Tyres for Drifting.

* Jaguar XKR Coupe '10- Supercharged Tune, Drift Spec- 0.0 Miles, Frost Blue Metallic, Boyd Coddington Wheels LEGACY F-09 Unpainted, Front Type A, Rear Type A, Rigidity Improvement, Full Engine Tune with Sports ECU, Full Intake and Exhaust Tune, Supercharger, Fully Customizable Transmission, Full Drivetrain Tune, Fully Customizable Suspension with Drift Settings and Comfort-Hard Tyres for Drifting.

* Maserati GranTurismo S '08- NA Tune, Drift Spec- 0.0 Miles, Bianco Eldorado, Prodrive GC-010G Bianco Eldorado, Front Type A. Rear Type A, Wing Type A, Rigidity Improvement, Full Engine Tune with Sports ECU, Full Intake and Exhaust Tune, No Turbos/Superchargers, Fully Customizable Transmission, Full Drivetrain Tune, Fully Customizable Suspension with Drift Settings and Comfort-Hard Tyres for Drifting.

* BMW M3 Coupe '07- NA Tune, Drift Spec- 0.0 Miles, Frost Blue Metallic, Boyd Coddington Wheels LEGACY F-09 Unpainted, Front Type A, Rigidity Improvement, Full Engine Tune with Sports ECU, Full Intake and Exhaust Tune, Supercharger, Fully Customizable Transmission, Full Drivetrain Tune, Fully Customizable Suspension with Drift Settings and Comfort-Hard Tyres for Drifting.

Current trade timetable:

05/02/11-Trading with userme5, my Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67 for his Lotus Elise 111R RM
06/02/11-Trading with GOONERleeroy, my X2010 S.Vettel for his Nismo 380RS Super Leggera
07/02/11-Trading with GOONERleeroy(again), my C 63 AMG '08 for his Impreza Sedan WRX STi '10
08/02/11-Trading with Supercharged14, my BMW M3 Coupe '07 for his Mazda Furai Concept '08
09/02/11-Trading with Supercharged14(again), my Mazda Roadster '07 for his Peugeot 207 GTi '07
10/02/11-Trading with GOONERleeroy(you guessed it), my X2010 Prototype for his Mazda RX8 Type S '07
11/02/11-FREE
12/02/11-FREE
13/02/11-FREE
14/02/11-FREE
15/02/11-FREE
16/02/11-FREE
17/02/11-FREE

SUCCESSFUL TRADES:

need4speed20036
duckman_inc
EXALT1K
Leungy
Dacrates
jimbogl
Supercharged14
teamlosi20056
userme5
GOONERleeroy

FAILED TRADES:

None yet! :D
 
Last edited:
Nice setups Aaron, I like you already haha, showing love to those Big V.I.P platform vechicles
 
Nice setups Aaron, I like you already haha, showing love to those Big V.I.P platform vechicles

Yep! ;)
I'm also tuning other V.I.P rides, like a Lexus IS F for example! ;P
 
I'm looking for a good drift set up.. PM sent mate
 
So many bumps...it's called bumping:D
 
Thanks for the trade! The Jaguar is already my favourite drift car :drool: If you have any other of those cars to drift, let me know, I'd love to trade with you again :)
 
Jag XKR for my Alfa 8C Competizione??
 
Would you take a carbon X1 for the Benz?
 
Thanks for the trade! The Jaguar is already my favourite drift car :drool: If you have any other of those cars to drift, let me know, I'd love to trade with you again :)

Sure thing mate, I will update the list, just havent had the time lately, thats all! ;)
 
What do you want for the C 63 I can trade today car for car other slots are closed today Check my sig pm me
 
You should be more careful or a moderator may close this thread because of the bumping...I love it though...or our threads would be forgotten forever...
:)
 
You should be more careful or a moderator may close this thread because of the bumping...I love it though...or our threads would be forgotten forever...
:)

Lol you have a point, but if I only bump once a day then whats the worst that can happen? :p
 
Back