・Audi TT cup'16 [Power Ratio : 104% > 103%]
・BMW M4 Gr.4 [Power Ratio : 100% > 99%]
・Jaguar F-type Gr.4 [Weight Reduction Ratio: 107% > 106%]
・Lexus RC F Gr.4 [Power Ratio : 100% > 98%]
・McLaren 650S Gr.4 [Weight Reduction Ratio: 112% > 111%]
・Renault Sport Mégane Gr.4 [Power Ratio : 100% > 99%]
・Volkswagen Scirocco Gr.4 [Power Ratio : 92% > 91%]

IMPORTANT
The fuel tank capacities of Gr.1/Gr.3/Gr.4 cars have been unified. In addition, Fuel Consumption rates have also been adjusted.

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/news/00_1365818.html

I wouldn't know since I still can't connect to the servers. It has been long enough to call ********. Every game works online except GT Sport. What a hot pile of steaming crap this game is and it's online bs.

Why did the Gr4 Lexus get a 2% nerf. Was it in anyway OP? I never saw anyone using it.

Don't know, as you say no one used it, so I'm not sure how they got the data to decide the need to nerf it.

Also the Gr3 Citroen Gt as @ItIsOkBro said, that was not op at all, another strange nerf.

Nerfing any car won't do any good if the set up they give is op.
For example i tested the megane in suzuka a faw days ago, top speed was just +2 km/h thats not much. the real advantage was the cornering ability, it took corners faster than every other GR.4 car.

I use the underrated Lexus from time to time and didn't notice much of a difference last night. I haven't compared times yet though.

I use the underrated Lexus from time to time and didn't notice much of a difference last night. I haven't compared times yet though.

I havent tried the Gr.4 one, but the Gr.3 is fast af after the update!
I owned every single 911 in the last FIA race at Nürburgring! Pole in quali with 0.8sec in front, fastest lap i nthe race and an easy win :sly:

I'm a bit (lot) weird and look for cars nobody else uses.:crazy:

Overall, I reckon they're heading in a good direction with the BoP adjustments. Get the ringers out and get people driving cars other than they see in the top 10 list.
Thats what i do, for example this month im not gonna use the mustang

That car's (Gr4) on my to do list as I've only run the Gr3 version so far. If it's as planted as that one, I'll enjoy it.

It’s useless to keep nerfing Porsche that car is already dead slow, it’s still one of the fastest just because of the semi-good gearbox stock setup.

Since the new BoP update 1.11, I find that the Group 4 longer sport mode "c" races, with fuel and tyre wear, are still M4 cup events, at S/S level anyway. In these races, the difference in driver performance is small, compared to the car performance differences.

The M4 is just so good on fuel and tyres compared to the other quick cars. Sometimes the odd TT or Huracan will be close, especially in qualifying, but never close enough by the chequered flag in the race.

It is very hard to get the maximum out of the M4 using DS4 though (like gr.3 cars), for me anyway, unlike the FWD or 4WD cars.

In my opinion, it would be good to have a competitive choice of a FWD/4WD and a RWD in Gr.3 and 4, so that DS4 users can have some hope of keeping up with wheel users driving M4 / M6 etc. in my opinion that is why the Megane used to be too good, then after the 1st nerf it was just right, now it is dead :gtpflag:

Since the new BoP update 1.11, I find that the Group 4 longer sport mode "c" races, with fuel and tyre wear, are still M4 cup events, at S/S level anyway. In these races, the difference in driver performance is small, compared to the car performance differences.

The M4 is just so good on fuel and tyres compared to the other quick cars. Sometimes the odd TT or Huracan will be close, especially in qualifying, but never close enough by the chequered flag in the race.

It is very hard to get the maximum out of the M4 using DS4 though (like gr.3 cars), for me anyway, unlike the FWD or 4WD cars.

In my opinion, it would be good to have a competitive choice of a FWD/4WD and a RWD in Gr.3 and 4, so that DS4 users can have some hope of keeping up with wheel users driving M4 / M6 etc. in my opinion that is why the Megane used to be too good, then after the 1st nerf it was just right, now it is dead :gtpflag:

What?
I find the M4 to be one of the easier RWD Gr.4 cars to use with a DS4, if you want to list off cars that are hard to drive with the DS4, try the Alfa and the Toyota, but the M4 is a breeze compared to those 2.

As for fuel consumption, this was adjusted as well as tank capacity - so it's not as bad as it was in the past.

What, what :)? M4 - easy to use yes. Easy on the ultimate limit, no, it is too snappy for DS4, at S/S level anyway. None of the other cars that you mention are competitive in S/S. Fuel consumption of the M4 is still way better than other fast cars too.

What, what :)? M4 - easy to use yes. Easy on the ultimate limit, no, it is too snappy for DS4, at S/S level anyway. None of the other cars that you mention are competitive in S/S. Fuel consumption of the M4 is still way better than other fast cars too.

Nothing is easy on the ultimate limit, and my point wasn't that the Alfa/86 are competitive, it's that there are plenty of other more difficult cars to drive with a DS4, but FR cars are much easier than MR cars on a DS4.
Also, S/S is highly irrelevant in this discussion.

At least the M4 is not undefeatable , you just need to know what you are doing on the racetrack (not a fan of its handling anyway). I prefer this over the Megane days , if you were a noob you could just use that car and win without any actuall skill involved.

Back