V12s

  • Thread starter Thread starter 2005McLarenF1
  • 19 comments
  • 684 views
Messages
365
I wanted to know if anyone could name anymore V12 cars for me... I have so far Aston Martin Vanquish, Aston Martin DB7 Vantage Coupe, Mercedes-Benz CL600, Pagani C12, Pagani C12S, TVR Speed 12, Lister Storm V12 Race Car, and the Diablo (Oh wait it doesnt exist... piss off PD). I want to know if there are anymore...
 
Yeh, that's all of them there...:) Unless the Vertigo is a V12...
 
nope it aint, could probably ues a 12 though
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
Yeh, that's all of them there...:) Unless the Vertigo is a V12...

Vertigo uses an Alfa Romeo v6
 
Originally posted by Apclps
Vertigo uses an Alfa Romeo v6

I heard that they use turboed Cossie I-4's as well?

Well not in GT3 anyway.
 
I kinda thought the Zonda Race Car was, but when i got it, i looked at the specs and it had ---- in the engine type so i didnt know...
 
it would be the same V12 though
 
Originally posted by VIPERGTSR01
it would be the same V12 though

Where the race cars are fantasy they seem to leave out certain specs but I think it would basically be a hotted up engine from the normal car.
 
In real life, the Pagani Zonda has a V12, so it can be considered a V12 car. Is the Lister Storm any good?
 
No, not really...it feels bulky, and certainly doesn't put out as much as it could.
 
yo bro... one of those ASTON MARTIN's ou mentioned aint a V12...
check again, but im sure its the one all the way to the right!
THE ONE to the right of the one you cant buy in the dealer ship...
 
The DB7? I think it's a V12, not sure though...
 
So - the DB7's a V8 - the Vanquish is the V12.
 
no the db7 and the vanquish are v12s. the v8 vantage, not to be confused with the db7 vantage has the 8
 
Hmm - I'm a model behind! I checked the website and it is indeed a 12! My apologies.
 
BTW the Zonda uses a Mercedes-sourced V12.
 
Originally posted by 2005McLarenF1
no the db7 and the vanquish are v12s. the v8 vantage, not to be confused with the db7 vantage has the 8

Aston's Real-Life model range:
Vantage = 5.5L twin-supercharged V8 (recently discontinued)
DB7 = 3.5L Supercharged I-6
DB7 Vantage = 5L V12
Vanquish = 6L V12
 
Well, that makes boatloads of sense.
 
Back