V8 Mini

  • Thread starter Thread starter Holdenhsvgtsr
  • 13 comments
  • 906 views
Gay video, awsome car. Is it so much to ask for some actual ROAD testing?
 
If he's going to put a big engine in a little car, then show off in a video, he should at least have the balls to open it up some so we can hear some RPMs. Or at least some burnouts.
 
Gay video, awsome car. Is it so much to ask for some actual ROAD testing?
Is it so much to ask that "gay" not be used as a synonym for "lame-ass"? Kthxbai.
 
Is it so much to ask that "gay" not be used as a synonym for "lame-ass"? Kthxbai.

Agreed, again. I associate "gay" with middle school insults, and have stricken it from my vocabulary. Using it to refer to anything but homosexuals, especially for in animate objects, just looks ignorant I think. And where did you pick up the "kthxbai" bit, I love it :D

On topic - Pretty sweet Mini, though kind of excessive at the same time. Weight distribution must be horrid too now, but with that short wheel base, who knows.
 
dunno bout you but id love a mid engine v8 mini like that :D
 
go on roo you know you want one :lol:

...

Yes. Yes I do. It looks so standard too... Not keen on the wheels myself, but I can let that slide. Bet the handling's gone to hell, although I'd love to see it down a quarter mile.

Not shown in video: neighbours striking his name off've the Christmas card list :)
 
Damnit, someone took my idea and made it a reality!
 
What was that weird clicking noise coming from the car?
 
Uhh...

too much motor, not enough wheelbase.
 
Back