V8 Supercar online now

• Thread starter t.o.
  • 11 comments
I'm doing a V8 supercar race online now if anyone wants in. It's a public room called "V8 SUPERCAR RAW 10L".
Everything off (except braking line to help keep the racing cleaner and neater for those who need it) and forced cockpit view. Come and get it.

I might start one of these again guys. Maybe sometime tonight or tomorrow night. Let me know if anyone is interested.

I will be occupied with Football tonight (until NE gets a huge lead anyway :lol: ) Tomorrow i'm in if you start late enough. 9ish est??

I think I'll watch the first hour of that and pretty much just hop online afterwards. Don't think KC gonna do much, I'll probably see some of their players online at halftime. lol

Sup there, I'm new to Forza Planet and new to Forza the game, just picked up Forza 4 When it came out and was wondering if this race/room still on, been looking for it online by "V8 SUPERCAR RAW 10L" but don't seem to find it?

Damn talk about digging up some old stuff. If people are interested I might run some V8 Supercar action tonight.

Latest Posts

Back