V8 Supercars International | Lexus vs. Mercedes | On Hold

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 112 comments
  • 6,670 views
Here's the top 3 fast laps from the race:

1:23.507 - Suprfluous
1:23.534 - R1600Turbo
1:23.692 - carracerptp
 
Now I'm not sure if I can race Friday nights, got a work schedule change.
 
Do you know when you might have this event?
 
I'll be working on the official thread this week. Should have it up by Wednesday/Thursday. Just need to finalize some things.
 
So right now we'd be running at 11pm EDT on Friday nights.

How would everyone feel about 9pm EDT on Saturday nights?
 
I'd rather do 9 EDT.
 
So right now we'd be running at 11pm EDT on Friday nights.

How would everyone feel about 9pm EDT on Saturday nights?
11pm EDT is hard on me, after 11PM my driving starts getting sloppy ;) normal only do testing or random rooms at after that time.
9pm EDT on Saturday nights? That can be done.
 
Sat 9pm = 2

Sun 11pm = 0
 
I'd rather do Friday nights. They work better for me, and it seemed like it worked for everyone else since they showed up.
 
Oh jeez, I thought you were asking 9 EDT Friday, not Saturday.I leave for work at 9 EDT on Saturday and Sunday.
 
Can't do 9 EDT on Friday, for me that's 6pm and I'll just be leaving work.
 
I've been watching this thread and thinking about expressing an interest, but I fear I might lag around others :(

Though time zones would work in my favor as it falls lunch on the opposite day.
 
Saturday is a definate no for me. I don't get home from work till Midnight.

The only weekend day that's good for me is Sunday.
 
Yeah Sunday doesn't work for me at all.
 
Can't do 9 EDT on Friday, for me that's 6pm and I'll just be leaving work.

Oh, yeah I never get on that early on Fridays. Usually 8:00 pm. I thought you were moving it to 7:00.
 
So it looks like if people want to do this, we'll have to do it at around 10:30pm EDT on friday night. Can't do earlier than that, many can't do Saturday night, and Sundays are a no-go.
 
I'll have to pull out of the series if that's the time.
 
I just don't think we're going to make it work, sadly.
 
Can't do 9 EDT on Friday, for me that's 6pm and I'll just be leaving work.

So it looks like if people want to do this, we'll have to do it at around 10:30pm EDT on friday night. Can't do earlier than that, many can't do Saturday night, and Sundays are a no-go.

We're on the same schedule R1600. On Fridays I get home a little later than usual. I leave the office and get home at around 6pm PST to no later than 7pm PST. I'm definitly a big thumbs up for the assumed time slot, you cant count me to grid up every Friday for sure! 👍

When does this season, or pre season start exactly?

P.s. I've been looking for a reason to drive this heavy a** C63 finally so thanks for the series man! :sly:
 
Last edited:
Quite sad. Well good try R1600
 
Anyone still here, lol?
 
Don't think it's going to work Joe, sorry. If I wasn't running two days worth of FMSC I could fit this in, but any other time my schedule clashes with everyone else's.
 
No worries than, at least there is the GTPFIA event. Anymore than that and as you know my performance probably would have dropped.
 
Back