Resource icon

valentino parkTracks  2023-07-14

Thank you for updating this track, beautiful work. It's a great historic track much needed in the AC library.

I have an issue though, I believe the road mesh is double sided (or some similar issue) because the track is undrivable in many cars. The cars chatter across the track and lose control with any amount of speed. Would it be possible to update the track so it could be drivable? Thank you!

Thank you for updating this track, beautiful work. It's a great historic track much needed in the AC library.

I have an issue though, I believe the road mesh is double sided (or some similar issue) because the track is undrivable in many cars. The cars chatter across the track and lose control with any amount of speed. Would it be possible to update the track so it could be drivable? Thank you!
Hi there! Glad to hear you like it! With what car do you have problems? (so I can test it for myself)

Last edited:
Hi there! Glad to hear you like it! With what car do you have problems? (so I can test it for myself)
It's happened with the 1923 Fiat 805/405, the 1923 Delage 2LCV, the HSS 1906 Renault AK, and basically most cars with very stiff or primitive suspension. It also happens with 1960s cars as well, but the suspension is softer so it's less obvious. The older cars you can barely get out of 2nd gear because it's all over the place. Thank you for looking into this, I have been eager to run a historic race at Valentino Park for awhile!

It's happened with the 1923 Fiat 805/405, the 1923 Delage 2LCV, the HSS 1906 Renault AK, and basically most cars with very stiff or primitive suspension. It also happens with 1960s cars as well, but the suspension is softer so it's less obvious. The older cars you can barely get out of 2nd gear because it's all over the place. Thank you for looking into this, I have been eager to run a historic race at Valentino Park for awhile!
it seems to be something in your end, my test went smooth:

Hmm... maybe there is a Content Manager setting that is causing this. What version of CSP are you using? I know there was a CSP version released a few months back that caused problems with cars bottoming out on ovals, maybe that's a culprit here. I appreciate you double checking and helping to troubleshoot this.

That was valuable information, thank you. I rolled back to CSP 0.1.79 and I don't have the issue. The issue only shows up when using CSP 0.1.80 preview 346, which is what I was using before. Thank you for your help!

Edit: For anyone else reading this, the issue was introduced in CSP 0.1.80 and is still an issue even on the most recent version. To fix this problem (or with other tracks that have this issue) you have to roll back to CSP 0.1.79

Last edited:
Back