Vanakkam from Chennai, India :D

India
India
dingodile_r89
Hello, everyone.

I am Raghavendran, 26 from India. Long time motorsport fan, I began watching Formula One in 1994 and started following the WEC a few years back. My favourite races are the N24 and LM24.

I've been lurking on GTP for the best part of 3 years. GT6 is the only "sim" I play, don't have a PC good enough to run Assetto Corsa. I also play a little bit of Codemasters F1 and DiRT3.

I have a Logitech G27.

Favourite cars on GT6 are the Pagani Zonda R, the BMW Z4 GT3, the SLS AMG GT3, the Toyota TS030 and the Sauber Mercedes C9.

I try to drive as realistic as possible, so, H gearbox for the Lotus 97T, sequential for a GTR, etc.

Ok, thank you, come again! :gtpflag:

Hello, everyone.

I am Raghavendran, 26 from India. Long time motorsport fan, I began watching Formula One in 1994 and started following the WEC a few years back. My favourite races are the N24 and LM24.

I've been lurking on GTP for the best part of 3 years. GT6 is the only "sim" I play, don't have a PC good enough to run Assetto Corsa. I also play a little bit of Codemasters F1 and DiRT3.

I have a Logitech G27.

Favourite cars on GT6 are the Pagani Zonda R, the BMW Z4 GT3, the SLS AMG GT3, the Toyota TS030 and the Sauber Mercedes C9.

I try to drive as realistic as possible, so, H gearbox for the Lotus 97T, sequential for a GTR, etc.

Ok, thank you, come again! :gtpflag:

Welcome, fellow Tamilian! (Amma is from Singapore but speaks Tamil) :)

Back