Vanishing Silvia?

• Thread starter FosterG
  • 7 comments
Is it gone from your garage as well, or just the story menu?
If you don't have it you can no longer get it via the workaround.
I'm assuming they made it the free car for last month but then shortly pulled the plug on giving out free cars as we don't have a free car for this month either.
Maybe MS finally put a plug in the money drain that has become modern day T10.

If you don't have it you can no longer get it via the workaround.
I'm assuming they made it the free car for last month but then shortly pulled the plug on giving out free cars as we don't have a free car for this month either.
Maybe MS finally put a plug in the money drain that has become modern day T10.

Removing a car that was available for free via a workaround isn't going to really save the company any money though. Doubly so if the Silvia returns down the road as paid DLC: the backlash from the community would outweigh any and all goodwill T10 have built up with the frankly fantastic DLC route they've taken compared to the mediocre one in FM5 (tracks excepted).

My guess is that the Silvia was meant for something later on, and somehow ended up in the December title update.

Removing a car that was available for free via a workaround isn't going to really save the company any money though. Doubly so if the Silvia returns down the road as paid DLC: the backlash from the community would outweigh any and all goodwill T10 have built up with the frankly fantastic DLC route they've taken compared to the mediocre one in FM5 (tracks excepted).

My guess is that the Silvia was meant for something later on, and somehow ended up in the December title update.
I was exaggerating with the money part and the reason for the pulling. However I agree that the Silvia was probably for something down the road. Either way she's parked in my garage now, they can't take my proparty! I own it!

Back