Vanishing Suit

  • Thread starter Thread starter leeislee
  • 4 comments
  • 894 views
Messages
3,615
England
Liverpool
Messages
leeislee
Hi all, I've been wearing the Stig suit for a few days since finally buying the Race Suit DLC. I was having a look through the special race suit menu today and noticed an official GT academy suit, i selected it and all was well, however...

I then had a look at another one but decided to go back to the Academy one but when i went back into the menu it had disappeared. Any ideas what has happened to it?

Cheers 👍
 
Hi all, I've been wearing the Stig suit for a few days since finally buying the Race Suit DLC. I was having a look through the special race suit menu today and noticed an official GT academy suit, i selected it and all was well, however...

I then had a look at another one but decided to go back to the Academy one but when i went back into the menu it had disappeared. Any ideas what has happened to it?

Cheers 👍

I think if your A-Spec Driver, or one of your B-Spec drivers is using a suit that you only have 1 of, then it won't show up in your items menu showing suits. Same goes for helmets. Hope this clears things up, not sure if this was what you meant.
 
I think if your A-Spec Driver, or one of your B-Spec drivers is using a suit that you only have 1 of, then it won't show up in your items menu showing suits. Same goes for helmets. Hope this clears things up, not sure if this was what you meant.
Thanks for the reply but yeah, i know about that. I was just wondering why a suit in the menu i've never seen before was there one minute then gone the next. 👍
 
Dif you completa all the academy races with at least a bronze, If you did then its probably been deleted by accident, If you didnt then it might be a glitch showing it in your inventory then diaapearign.

Or if as you say youve selected it try clicking on your profile pic very top left, if you are wearing it it will show here if it doeas take a photo select your choice, then got to option on middle left and set photo as your profile.

If none of the ab ove dont answer then I dont have a clue.
 
Dif you completa all the academy races with at least a bronze, If you did then its probably been deleted by accident, If you didnt then it might be a glitch showing it in your inventory then diaapearign.

Or if as you say youve selected it try clicking on your profile pic very top left, if you are wearing it it will show here if it doeas take a photo select your choice, then got to option on middle left and set photo as your profile.

If none of the ab ove dont answer then I dont have a clue.
No mate, never done the academy races so i guess it was a glitch. one more thing though, it wasnt the black suit and white helmet academy suit, it was all slightly blue and looked great. nevermind! 👍
 
Back