Lately, whenever I hit "Quote", the text that is automatically inserted doesn't always have everything... for example, while quoting someone a minute ago, the following appeared in the message box (brackets removed, of course):
----------------------------------------------
iginally posted by xxx(/i)
blah blah
(/b)(/quote)
----------------------------------------------
So, the quote and bold tag and part of the word "Originally" were cut off... and, I know it isn't part of the current OSX bug (where you have to select a paragraph of text to see some text that might not appear at first), because it's not there at all! Quite odd, wouldn't you say?
IE 5.2.2 for Macintosh... It also did this when I was running 5.2, but the update apparently didn't make a difference. I'm not sure if I have this problem on other vB forums, but if I do, I'll make sure to notify you, so that you know it isn't a forum-specific problem. However, at the moment, I don't recall this having happened on other forums...
Originally posted by youth_cycler Lately, whenever I hit "Quote", the text that is automatically inserted doesn't always have everything... for example, while quoting someone a minute ago, the following appeared in the message box (brackets removed, of course):
----------------------------------------------
iginally posted by xxx(/i)
blah blah
(/b)(/quote)
----------------------------------------------
So, the quote and bold tag and part of the word "Originally" were cut off... and, I know it isn't part of the current OSX bug (where you have to select a paragraph of text to see some text that might not appear at first), because it's not there at all! Quite odd, wouldn't you say?
Originally posted by youth_cycler Well, as I noted here, I've just downloaded Chimera, so I shouldn't have any problems now. (Bill Gates never did quite like us Mac users...)