T takl23 Messages 141 Messages sallyk23 Dec 29, 2010 #1 Under 600hp/weight over 1200. PSN: Sallyk23 Server name: VCR Come one and all! Tim
adeadsnipermatt Messages 1,735 Orlando FL Messages MontalvoMC Messages MontalvoMC Dec 29, 2010 #2 What tracks and how big is the room? I have DSL so my upload sucks horribly download is decent at least its just hard for me to find a good room from GTP that has lest than 8 racers. Anything more I get kicked for lag...
What tracks and how big is the room? I have DSL so my upload sucks horribly download is decent at least its just hard for me to find a good room from GTP that has lest than 8 racers. Anything more I get kicked for lag...
T takl23 Messages 141 Messages sallyk23 Dec 29, 2010 #3 I have a good connection but I always set to 8. Tim
adeadsnipermatt Messages 1,735 Orlando FL Messages MontalvoMC Messages MontalvoMC Dec 29, 2010 #4 OK awesome I will try to join when its open.