Various tracks just got confirmed / Interesting site

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nizar1980
  • 20 comments
  • 1,183 views
I think your not supost to post this. Your suposed to tell a moderater and they will post it in the tracks thread. I think :sick:
 
So the Red Font is confirmed, the yellow i'm guessing is awaiting confirmation but what's the green one mean? Are they their guesses?
 
I speak french, so here goes:

Red are confirmed
Yellow are tracks from previous GTs (should technically be in GT4)
Greens are track informations found from various sources, so are possibilities.

Cheers,
 
RedOak
I speak french, so here goes:

Red are confirmed
Yellow are tracks from previous GTs (should technically be in GT4)
Greens are track informations found from various sources, so are possibilities.

Cheers,


sweet, thanks!
If some of those greens get in I'll be one happy mofo
 
Great, Motegi is in there!
If you have a look in the ending in the Prologue video (Not Kaz's message) you see the guys from PD photo graphing the track and a wagon going around the oval.
 
Guys , look at the screenshots of the tracks , though still in progress , they look promising. By the way , I recommend you check the car dealer section ,there are some newely confirmed cars.
 
Thanks for the info, the link to that site has been thrown around quite a few times, could have posted in one of the established tracks threads or PMd a Mod like Alex wisely suggested.
 
guys ...did you notice 2 screenshots of a replay? ( much after the track list and photo mode pictures )
looks like it was hacked out of GT4: P... the cars seemed to be racing on water!:odd:
 
GREAT! The one thing I was really really wishing for is to have included more real life tracks so I'm pretty happy........
 
Vette_Drift
guys ...did you notice 2 screenshots of a replay? ( much after the track list and photo mode pictures )
looks like it was hacked out of GT4: P... the cars seemed to be racing on water!:odd:

Yes I noticed that as well...... Rialt...... as in Rialto Bridge (in the background) is in Venice. The fact that the shots are from a replay suggests there may be a Venice track as well as the Photo Location in St. Marks Square?...... rather strange really as Venice doesn't have may roads!!!!!
 
This site is also in the GT4 Answers thread...
 
Isnt Suzuka already confirmed, or am i mistaken?

Also, I would LOVE to have Donnington park in Gran turismo, and Monza.
 
Wads
Yes I noticed that as well...... Rialt...... as in Rialto Bridge (in the background) is in Venice. The fact that the shots are from a replay suggests there may be a Venice track as well as the Photo Location in St. Marks Square?...... rather strange really as Venice doesn't have may roads!!!!!

Rialt is a photo location only.
The gameshark hackers managed to swap the file on prologue disc for a track, that is why the cars are trying to race on what is a photo location only.
There is a video here, showing what they did. it features no roads.

kinigitt
Isnt Suzuka already confirmed, or am i mistaken?

Suzuka is only speculation and wishfull thinking so far, there has been no comment from PD, it hasnt been seen on any disks.
 
I love that track in MotoGP2. Is Motegi another case of wishful thinking as well?
 
I think Motegi is in, theres a hacked vid from GT4:P of it.
 
kinigitt
I love that track in MotoGP2. Is Motegi another case of wishful thinking as well?

Motegi raceway is indeed likely to be in.
It featured on the Prologue disk, and when hacked, the full tarmac layout, and surrounding grass verges were all complete, only the trackside detail was missing.
There is also a hacked out vid showing this floating about.
 
I wonder if they'll include both the ring and the road course or just the road course.
 
usernamed
3. Courses and Locations:

Kazunori Yamauchi (Producer/Director of the Gran Turismo series) has confirmed that at least 50 courses will be included into GT4. An additional 16 Locations will be added for the Photo Mode section of the game (see below for explanation). These courses vary from the coast of Costa di Amalfi to the streets of New York City's Time Square. These tracks have been released and have also been "hacked". GTLXR has created a great thread about these locations here. The released locations are also available at butch's website (french). And the "hacked" Locations are available at Beta Test Question's website. Several videos of these locations have been posted on Alpha's Video Links Thread.

Reading is fun.
 
Back