Vauxhall: They know the truth, yeah!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 39 comments
  • 1,842 views
Originally posted by 240Z freak
Sheesh, controlled-slide religions are getting stupider and stupider.


???????
 

During the time that this thread was in limbo, someone on my street bought a futon, I mean fusion.

I laugh at it every day, mainly because I drive a Polo.
 
I went and checked out a Vauxhall VX220 Turbo the other day. Here it's badged the Opel Roadster Turbo - why the hell didn't Vauxhall do that in the UK, I'll never know. Anyway, the car's about 25k (GBP) in the UK, and here it's a whopping 52k (GBP)!!! Imagine paying that for a Vauxhall!!!
 
Another interesting fact: Nova in spanish means, "doesn't go"!!!!
 
Yes but the car is called Nova
 
Originally posted by DQuaN
Yes but the car is called Nova

...and as such doesn't mean anything in Spanish.

"No va" is Spanish for "no go".
"Nova" is Latin for "new".
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot

I laugh at it every day, mainly because I drive a Polo.
You wish you could drive a Polo.
 
Originally posted by M5Power
You wish you could drive a Polo.


I suppose you want me to take a photo of the badass 1.4 SOHC and write 'Doug is a marrage crazed bastige' on bit of paper.
 
Back