vcd controller

Noobs flaming other noobs. LMAO.

Personally, I like the VCD high on 4WD with N1's. Better slide and more control for me to really FLING IT around.

Otherwise, just use a FR or MR...

standard235
Noobs flaming other noobs. LMAO.

Who's flamin'? I was joking.... hence the li'l chuckly face guy. :dunce:

An' who's a noob? From the looks of your profile, I've been playing GT since you were still in diapers.

Seriously, some of you people really need to work on a sense of humour.

90% is way way way too much bro, a little more balance would be best. i dont do that high, maybe about 60-75 or maybe even 80% ifit dont whip, but thats the max....90 percent mean ur calling for a spin out and then some

Question. I'm not much of a drifter in GT, more of a line racer. I save my drifting for NFSU. Does setting your car up for drift improve lap times and overall performance , or is it more for show and fun? Curious.

DarkKni9hT
Question. I'm not much of a drifter in GT, more of a line racer. I save my drifting for NFSU. Does setting your car up for drift improve lap times and overall performance , or is it more for show and fun? Curious.
I have never purposely drifted before, but I watched a video at Costa Di Almafi of a car that was drifting easily being able to keep up with a car that had 100 more hp.

I wouldn't say from that that would mean drifting would help laptimes. My Elise can keep up with my Vantage, which has at least 500 more hp. I personally believe drifting is for looks and fun. After all, real life drifters get scored on looks and style, not on a laptime.

if u set ur vcd to anything less that 25 35 % front dist. u may as well get an fr car u really dont need it it just inhibits the natural awd system on the cars .. the only cars that i can succesfully drift well are the skylines on n1 tires stock everything evo's and scoobys are set to front biased torque split so they steer them selves out of a drift kinda sucky imho

Back