VDOP's Gallery (Updated 01-15-11)

• Thread starter VDOP
  • 17 comments
VDOP
VDOP's Gallery
I am still adding pics. Please feel free to comment, and all photos are posted without any photoshop touchups.

McLaren

ToscanaTarmac_23.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_22.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_18.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_17.jpg

ClubmanStageRoute5_10.jpg

ClubmanStageRoute5_9.jpg

ClubmanStageRoute5_7.jpg

ClubmanStageRoute5_4.jpg

Lamborghini

ToscanaTarmac_12.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_11.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_9.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_6.jpg

SpecialStageRoute5_6.jpg

SanGimignano-TownSquare_1.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_1-2.jpg

Dodge Challenger

TrialMountainCircuit_7.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_6.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_5-1.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_4-1.jpg

SpecialStageRoute5_2-1.jpg

RedBullHangar-7_8.jpg

Last edited:
Just say no to Chrome!

Yep. And the pictures are just to bland. There's 2 good ones maybe, but the rest just aren't good. And don't use Single color when there's colored reflections on a car. it always looks terrible.

Heh, I thought this was a place to just show pictures, and have a little fun. I didn’t expect to a self-proclaimed photography expert to criticize a few starter pictures as I try to build a portfolio for people just to enjoy. Now obviously I didn’t use the Kelvin Scale, a Histogram, or use advanced composition techniques, but I am sure you already knew that. Thankfully I didn’t have to use the Zone System, Vignetting, and I did not have to worry about Spherical Aberration.

No worries though, my “bland” pictures and I will continue to grow, and you don’t have to look at them. I promise I won’t force you. However, everyone else, please feel free to enjoy the pictures I present and if you want a copy of the originals, feel free to ask.

No problem. I enjoy looking at other people's pics. I plan on adding pics to my collection today or tomorrow.

Back