Vegetable Gardens: Tips, Advice, Questions, Tales, Pictures

• Thread starter FoolKiller
  • 347 comments
DSC_1641.JPG

More tomatoes! Cherry tomatoes are Philaminas. The pear shaped ones are Sprites. The small round ones are Rote Murmels and the biggest one I have no idea.

Edit.

DSC_1644.JPG

DSC_1643.JPG

4 buckets of potatoes and one with red cabbage and 3 stalks of Brussel Sprouts.

Last edited:
IMG_7811.jpeg

The Foolkiller garden is killing it!

A handful of pomegranate about tennis ball size. I’m not sure when to harvest them so I’ll have to research that.

The mulberry bush, on the other hand, is rather disappointing and produces a few fruits per week, but the birds usually get those. I’m not keen on mulberry anyway.

I think Tomato’s could be on the cards next year. We eat a lot of them and it makes sense to grow our own.

I also want to get some blackberry and raspberry plants on the go but over arch trellis if we can. We’ll see. 👍🏻

DSC_1834.JPG

A good 2 kilo's. Still have 3 buckets of plants getting ready for harvest. And with my tomatoes I've easily got my investment back. I produced so many tomatoes that I had to give them away 2 times a week.

Next year, depending in the weather, will probably be even better as I now understand how to properly let a tomato plant grow.

Last edited:
3 kilos ferments to, what, around 6 kilotons of butt bomb?

DSC_2119.JPG

2x3 sweet snack peppers

DSC_2121.JPG

2x Jalapenos

DSC_2122.JPG

Lila Luzi pepper on the left, Yellow Chili on the right, both from last year.

DSC_2123.JPG

Hungarian sweet peppers on the left, Wild Corn (Teosinte) on the right.

DSC_2124.JPG

In the back left yellow Rose and another Wild Corn.
In the front more Hungarian Sweet peppers

DSC_2125.JPG

In the back Sunflower, 3x2 snack cucumber and a Turkish Turban pumpkin.

In the front another 4 Sunflowers.

Tomatoes are on their way and the potatoes are ready to go into the ground.

I'll have 2x3 Philamina tomatoes, 1x3 Dave's Crazy Cherry tomatoes and 1x3 Delra River Yellow tomatoes.

And I think 11x6 potatoes.

Back