Vehicles that should or should not be in GT4...

Pick the option that most suits your concept of what kind of game GT4 should be:

• Only race cars, make downloadable or modular expansion packs for other kinds of driving.

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Only GT class cars (see [url]http://toyota.shults.com/cgi-bin/scca/scca.cgi[/url] , Check the "Show

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Only cars, racing and street (but not GT only. Include drag racing, rally, F1, auotocross/SoloII, a

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Include sporty trucks that perform in the mix. Who wants downloadable vehicles or modular expansion

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Include anything with wheels in the mix. Who wants downloadable vehicles or modular expansions?

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Make the game a driving engine only with completely downloadable tracks, racing series (and types) a

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • White_GSL_SE is a loser, and needs more things to do than post stupid polls about what people want f

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
So, I have heard and been involved in a lot of discussion about what weveryone wants for vehicles in the next GT game.

If you want my opinions, do a search, cause I'm not trying to open the can of worms again. ;)

Anyways, here's a little poll to see what the popular opinion might be on trucks, motorcycles, pickups, skateboards, and go-karts in GT4. Make it count. You never know who may be using this board as a public feedback service for their company's next game. ;)

Have fun! :D

Ok, so far I'm the lone voice standing behind the "Not GT only" vote.

White_GSL_SE - I'm with you - I'm not going to start spouting off again since we jousted back and forth before.

I really like the mix it has now - race cars and lots of other cars. We also need the unique cars like GT2 had. The thing I want to know is how much data is still available on the DVD disc, because I hope that GT4 contains all of the cars from GT3, then 200 or so more so the game becomes like GT2. I miss the pure amount of cars GT2 had, hopefully polyphony can squeeze 450+ cars on one disc for GT4.

Originally posted by ethanol
White_GSL_SE - I'm with you - I'm not going to start spouting off again since we jousted back and forth before.
:)

Okay guys, I don't really want this to turn into another list of what we all want on the next GT game. There's a set of options, please use this thread to vote or to elaborate on your vote or the poll. There are a few other threads going in which we can argue what we think this video game company should make to suit our own personal pleasures.

Trucks only?!? WTF?!? Go to a monster truck poll you hillbilly. :D

Git a rope... ;)

i want everything its got and more. Add alot more cool racers like the Ultima GTR or the Mercedes CLK-GTR. In the game now the gt1 racer, r390, and 787b stand alone in the catagory of 'Best race Cars' I think there should be more cars into this catagory.

What about an "All vehicles" category? I almost voted the last category...but you're an RX-7 guy, I couldn't do that. :)

:D

All vehicles are covered by 2 categories.

"Include anything with wheels in the mix. "
and
"Make the game a driving engine only with completely downloadable tracks, racing series (and types) and vehicles to custom suit the individual user".

:)

There is a reace car ONLY category listed, but no "Best Race Cars". Who would decide what's best? ;)

I am thoroughly opposed to any kind of truck in a Gran Turismo game. Trucks have no history whatsoever in terms of road racing, and do not belong in this game. I also feel this way about drag racing. GT is a road racing game, and I don't enjoy driving something that can't turn (old American muscle cars included). This is, of course, only my opinion, and I am not looking for a debate. I just think that Sony made a big problem for themselves in putting so many cars in GT2. Now everyone expects it for GT4!! I am very pleased with the selection of cars in GT3, and would only ask that they maybe update the showrooms to include the newer cars (ITR, CTR, GTR Concept, etc.). And bring back Autumn Ring!!!

Latest Posts

Back