Vehicles Without Aero Options

• Thread starter vk56dehan
  • 15 comments
I figured I would start a thread for vehicles that do not have any aero options(body kits, wings, etc) as of version 1.01. I beleive this will be useful for people that are looking to go "fast and furious" but end up finding out they cant. I know that there is a thread stating what parts are available on different vehicles, this is ONLY for vehicles with no add-ons at all which would not be included in that thread. The list cannot include racecars of any kind (LMP, Rally, GT500, LM ver etc). Looking for street legal road cars.

Ill start....to my surprise the *Lancer Evolution IX GSR '05, even though you could in GT5:)
Added:
*Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro '09
*BMW M3 CSL
*BMW M3 GTR
*BMW 1 Series tii concept '07
*Bugatti Veyron
*Ferrari F430
*Mitsubishi Evo IX GSR '05
*Nissan R390 Road Car
*RUF RGT
*RUF CTR Yellowbird
*RUF CTR2 (possibly)
*Toyota Trueno AE86

Last edited:
nsx prototype lm road car
nissan r390 road car

especially nsx insta-owns everything /not a case on straight tracks of course/

any else cars like those?

nsx prototype lm road car
nissan r390 road car

especially nsx insta-owns everything /not a case on straight tracks of course/

any else cars like those?
*updated OP* Probably should also include LM cars as well as they are already modified. The Nissan R390 road version is a good one though. You cant change the wing on that? In GT5 you could

Mitsubishi Evo IX '05
Bugatti Veyron (no wheels either)
Ferrari GTO '84 (maybe GT wings, but i would never put a huge stupid wing on this car so i don't remember if i could)

pretty much every standard car that i've come across has no aero except GT wing or remove wing.
Mitsubishi Eclipse '95
Mitsubishi 3000GT MR '98
Nissan Silvia (S14) '96
Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR '04
Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 '89

I know I had a few more cars that came up no parts available, but I can't think of them now...

Trueno and Levin AE86. I hope this isn't a permanent thing, although previously standards only had the big wings so we're not missing out on much

For those who have contributed thank you. Keep in mind that wings are considered part of an aero kit. Please, only vehicles with zero customizing options for the body. I tried to decipher which ones were and were not including wings in their findings. If that OP list is not correct with what I just mentioned please correct me.

@Malcolm Tucker the Corolla Levin AE86 can have a wing installed...I have one in my garage. The sister variant Trueno cannot....added to list

Last edited:
I mentioned earlier that the BMW 1-series concept tii does not have any aero or wheel mods available to it. Just mentioning again as it is not on the list :)

I mentioned earlier that the BMW 1-series concept tii does not have any aero or wheel mods available to it. Just mentioning again as it is not on the list :)
Its up there...6th on the list;) It would probably be more helpful if I pit them in alphabetical order

Back