- 23
- ChuckNorris_69
Hi everyone!
I am starting a new racing league website that will host many different events. As of now I have the Peugot HDi FAP Championship that I have on another thread. But I wanted to create a new thread to get people interested in this new league as well as to get some ideas of what kind of series and classes you all would like to run
As always prize cars will be given away to winners!
www.velocitysimracing.blogspot.com
Thanks in advance,
Jonathan
I am starting a new racing league website that will host many different events. As of now I have the Peugot HDi FAP Championship that I have on another thread. But I wanted to create a new thread to get people interested in this new league as well as to get some ideas of what kind of series and classes you all would like to run
www.velocitysimracing.blogspot.com
Thanks in advance,
Jonathan
Last edited: