<><>VELOCITY SIM RACING<><> Taking suggestions for series

  • Thread starter Thread starter JonathanEnger
  • 7 comments
  • 608 views
Messages
23
Messages
ChuckNorris_69
Hello everyone!

I am hosting a new racing league called Velocity Sim Racing www.velocitysimracing.blogspot.com

The site is new and still under construction but I wanted to take this chance to ask the community of GTplanet what races they would like race in?

Thank you for all of your suggestions guys!
Jonathan aka ChuckNorris_69
 
Touring cars, Endurance & A Any British Car Race Series. :D
 
Endurance karting series.
An all Nurburgring series with one make races.
And a fiat 500 series. :)
 
Thanks for the feedback guys! Im gonna go look what I can do with those ideas ;)
 
Maybe like a 2 hour at Nurburgring in the DTM cars.
 
Perhaps a GT Endurance Series? Using Japanese GT cars like NSX, 370z Race Car, etc.

Each race would be about 2 hours?
 
Perhaps a GT Endurance Series? Using Japanese GT cars like NSX, 370z Race Car, etc.

Each race would be about 2 hours?
Yeah that'd work. Slackening the regulations for those races allowing some of the Japanese tuner brands like Amuse would be fun too. Nobody ever uses those cars in leagues, their there in the game and its almost a waste.

The Lexus IS-F concept would be fun because thats what Kaz Yamauchi used in his Nurburgring races last year.
 
Very true. I would have to put restrictions to even Performance Points out....You gonna be in my lounge @7 EST? :)
 
Back