<><>VELOCITY SIM RACING<><> VW Golf '05 GTI Cup 6pm EST Saturday 3/12/11

  • Thread starter Thread starter JonathanEnger
  • 5 comments
  • 2,103 views
Messages
23
Messages
ChuckNorris_69
Bern+-+Market+Street_1.jpg


Hey everyone!

I will be hosting a 10 lap event at the Rome Circuit on Saturday in my lounge at 6pm EST.

Rules:
-Must use VW Golf '05 GTI
-Stock with oil change and Soft Sport Tires, no other mods
-Max 200hp and 407PP
-TCS and ABS only

Lounge will open 30mins early for practice and tuning prior to race!

Winner will receive a car of their choice worth up to 100,000 credits!

Email, PM, or PSN Message me if you want to partake in this event!

Thanks!
Jonathan
www.velocitysimracing.blogspot.com

Original Thread
http://velocitysimracing.freeforums.org/vw-golf-05-gti-cup-6pm-est-3-12-11-t4.html
 
Last edited:
No takers? Its just one quick event! I hope I get enough people to make it worth while!
 
I would join, but I'll be stuck at work.
 
Ah :/ well I hope to you see you at some of our future events perhaps!
 
I dont get it you say stock no mods but then you give horsepower and pp limit and talk about tuning.
 
PP and HP are meant to give an actually visible representation of what the car is supposed to be at. As for the "tuning" I was referring to were the ABS and TCS set ups as they do affect your lap times. Of course that it a very limited form of "tuning" but it is as such. I would like to see you in the event if you're interested?
 
Last edited:
Back