Venomous - Chapter 2 Out Now! *Updated May 2nd*

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 25 comments
England
Norwich,Norfolk
GTP_DaxCobra
Venomous:
Chapter 0.5

It was 1am on a cold Autumn night, and rain was falling from the dark sky upon Route 7. 15 drivers had gathered for a high-speed race around certain parts of the highway, but they were one man short.

The organizer of the race, a tall, muscular man named Flynn, was starting to get impatient.

Flynn: “Wheres that damn Cobra? He said he would show.”

Fellow Racer: “I don't kn- Wait a second, listen to that.”

The trembling sound of a V-8 was approaching from the distance, and before long...

Flynn:
“There he is."

Venomous is my attempt at fan fiction. I am not giving anything away until I release Chapter one, as the story will contain lots of twists.

Hope you enjoy, Chapter one is all written up and will arrive in about an hour or so, once I finish my online race and export the photos.

Last edited:
VENOMOUS
CHAPTER 1:
BITTEN

October 31st 2010.
It was 1am on a cold Autumn night, and rain was falling from the dark sky upon Route 7. 15 drivers had gathered for a high-speed race around certain parts of the highway, but they were one man short.

The organizer of the race, a tall, muscular man named Flynn, was starting to get impatient.

Flynn: “Wheres that damn Cobra? He said he would show.”
Fellow Racer: “I don't kn- Wait a second, listen to that.”

The trembling sound of a V-8 was approaching from the distance, and before long...

Flynn: “There he is.”

]
5561557605_bf003cc53c.jpg

A dark red blur was shooting towards them, and is it approached, they could make out the muscular, curvacious shape. It was an AC Cobra 427 S/C. The Driver of the Cobra, whose name was Daniel, pulled up and exited his car, carefully stepping over the boiling Exhaust Pipes.

Flynn: “You're late. I hope you have said goodbye to your car, because as of today, she's mine. I hope you know that whoever wins gets their pick of anyone’s car here?”
Daniel: “Feeling pretty confident aren't you? Lets not forget that my baby isn't even stock. She has a supercharger, a 5-Speed Transmission and a Custom Suspension setup. Lets not forget the Sports Soft tyres.”
Flynn: Well then, when I win I can enjoy the upgrades you have fitted.”

Dan turned around and slipped back into the Cobra and strapped himself into the four-point harness. Turning the key, the 7 liter engine turned over and then roared into life. He felt his heartbeat rise and he started to shake slightly. He always felt like this before a race...

Flynn: “We will initiate a rolling start. Once we are off, we turn right to exit the Highway, go around the 180 hairpin and follow the road back onto the Highway. 1st one out of the tunnel on the return run wins.”

5562083004_f55f7467bd.jpg

Visibility was poor. Dan could hardly see a thing. They rolled down the Highway and started the race. Instantly, Dan stuck his right foot deep into the carpet and shot forward. The Cobra raised its nose under the acceleration and Dan dived to the right to overtake the Z06 ahead.

5561506523_531dea0e9a.jpg

He overtook the Corvette with ease, and set about passing a pair of Camero Z28's.

Fellow Driver:
“Holy.... That Cobra is insane! He is riding that thing up against that wall in this weather! Nutter...”

]
5561506185_e8eeb52353.jpg

Staying up against the wall, Dan and his Cobra had overtaken most of the field. Only three vipers, one driven by Flynn, were stopping him from leading the pack.

Dan, who was now approaching the 1st turn, Dived into the slipstream of third position and felt an increase of speed.

5561506049_81dcaeee24.jpg

5562082248_affe743e95.jpg

Dan: “I have you now!!” he screamed in excitement. He overtook the Viper under braking for the 1st turn and had caught up with the leaders. However, at the hairpin he floored it too early and almost spun out, which allowed Flynn in his gray Viper to pass.

5562081980_e636523406.jpg

Dan: “Damn it”

Coming down onto the return run, Dan had pulled along side Flynn and overtook him with ease. He then dived into the leaders slipstream.

5562081764_24a4134a4a.jpg

Flynn:
“Noo!”

Dan had pulled into 1st, but Flynn had found extra speed due to slipstream and was now aiming straight for Dan's rear...

Flynn:
“If I can't beat that Cobra without taking him out, then I will just have to kill him.”

5561505085_e6981cacb6.jpg

Smack! The Vipers front had connected with the Cobra's rear bumper.

Dan yelled as his car swung violently from the crash. He slid left into the wall, and then veered right, into the paths of his opponents.

5562081248_71d62cced4.jpg

The Red Viper hit into the Cobra's side, sending Dan straight into the metal rails. Another driver in a Blue Z06 hit into it too.

]
5561504481_e828a79c7a.jpg

Dan span about 5 times before coming to a stop in the middle of the road where he laid unconcious in his wrecked car.

5561504133_86022ee68f.jpg

To Be Continued...

Last edited:
No need to bump, TeamLotus. It was an excellent chapter.

Venomous.

Chapter 2:
New Surroundings

31st October 2010.
It's 4 o'clock in the afternoon and in the middle of London, a young man with brown curly hair is awoken by a loud ringing. He looks around the room groggily for the noise source, which was his mobile. He then made his way through his cluttered bedroom to answer.

“Hello?
“Sam. It's me, Andrew.”
“Andrew, how are you?. Thanks for waking me up I've overslept. What time is it in Tokyo?” Sam yawned.
“It's 1 am here. I'm ringing about Daniel...”
“Daniel?” Sam asked.
Andrew paused and sniffed.
“He's... He died. Less than an hour ago. Crashed at 180 miles an hour whilst street racing. He was rear ended, it was intentional.”
Sam fell silent with shock. Rain started to pour down outside.
“Intentional?” Sam replied slowly. He couldn't believe his best friend was dead...
“Yes.” Andrew said. He heaved a great sighed and continued: “Some guy in a Black Viper hit him square in the boot. Rain is pouring down here and Dan was in his Cobra. There was no way of correcting the slide, and he ended up hitting two walls and a couple of other drivers.”
“And what happened to this Viper?” Sam asked. Shock had left him, leaving cold-blooded anger.
“The driver fled. The drivers scrammed before the race finished. I have a work-colleague who was in the race, that's how I know about it.”
“I'm going to get a flight to Tokyo. He is not getting away with this.”
“What about your bull?" Andrew asked.
Sam looked down out of the window at his car.

5675765639_4c7d33069a.jpg

“I'll get it shipped over.” Sam replied.

Sam was angry, upset and ashamed all at the same time. Maybe if he moved to Japan with Dan this wouldn't have happened. But no, he had stayed in dull England, just because he couldn't be bothered to move. It's not as if he had anything left in England...
Three hours had passed since the phone call. Sam had emptied his bank into his back pocket,

5676327650_3814a52753.jpg

arranged for the Miura to be shipped over to Tokyo, and was now driving to the Airport in a hire car.

5676331740_3d97ca40e4.jpg

He arrived at the Airport and bought the cheapest tickets to Tokyo. Before long, he was on a plane flying over the ocean. The flight was an uneventful 11 hours and it was 3PM when Sam finally left Tokyo Airport. He was now in a strange world, outside of his comfort zone. He looked around, slightly worried. He reached into his pocket for his phone, and just as he was about to ring Andrew, he received a message.

Message received: 1st December 2010 @ 15:08
Message From: Andrew.

Sam did as he was told. In front of him was a deep red classic sports car, with sharp lines and muscular curves. It was Andrews Corvette.

5675769335_29a05f02c8.jpg

Sam walked over to the car and Andrew exited it.
“How are you?” Andrew asked before embracing Sam.
“I've been better.” Sam replied.
“lets head back to mine. I have arranged your room.”
“Thanks.”
They entered the Corvette. Andrew turned the keys and the car rattled under it's own power. He then planted his right foot and the car shot off down the road, smoke bellowing off of the rear tyres.

5675768913_84dc0792e6.jpg

“Is she still stock?” Sam asked, holding onto the sides of his seat. He never liked being a passenger.
“For now.” Andrew replied, his eyes glued to the road, concentration written all over his face. Sam started to feel sick. Eventually, they arrived at Andrews house.
“Nice house!” Sam said.
“Thanks.”
“Still work at that Car Dealership?”
“Yep. Working on cars all day, racing all night. I mostly race with Dan...” Andrew paused. “Mostly raced with Dan. God, I'm gonna miss him...”
They exited the car and walked up to the house.

5676329454_12115bbdaf.jpg

Last edited:
^ Good point, usually there's at least 8 or so chapters before someone's killed off.

Back