Venting my anger about the tuning screen

• Thread starter Gedscho
  • 1 comments
Please forgive me, if this is considered absolute spam, but i need to get rid of it. i even used an advanced search :) if there was a thread i could " contribute" this to. but i didnt find one. so here goes before my 'ead goes all boom... hey it even got appropriate smileys. im at :nervous: and might get to :ouch:

one of the major problems is that sometimes you seem to be using absolute values, the next time a slider adjust relatives and the next time again it adjusts a value that is related directly to a completely different value. (of which you dont know if its absolute or relative in the first place) :crazy:

how long did i think, that when i harden my springs, i actually need to increase my damper value? which i dont need to(in terms of matching to a stiffer spring), as i understand it, since damper values are always at a "percentage of given springs"...
why do i need to search forums, that are not even supported by the publisher, to find out if toe in and toe out are positive or negative values?
why did they put in effin icons for every darn menu selection in the game, except for the tuning screen?
where the heck are my telemetric thingamajicwotsitsname readouts for my shocks? (finally?) darnit, i would even be happy if they would give me a replay cam that sits at the side of my car so i can watch the wheel movement. analyzing it on the sarte straight is a bit fishy.
SOMEONE TELL POLYPHONY that theres a fancy new invention called "internet"... they could put up an online doc, but i think there still is none. or at least no useful ones.

simply put... the game doenst provide the amount of data output one needs to be able to give the game all the (correct) data input it can receive in the tuning screen.

thanks. its vented now.

oh and one more thing.... why did sony make me buy a memory card? i can plug in a gazillion mb usb device and save my photos on it, but no replays? no savegames? no garages?
aaaacccccckkkkk :ouch: BOOM

edit:
oh and i forgot about the gear setup. first gt had a graph with rpms and speed, right? did they just clear that graph in the background so they wouldnt confuse us?

i want to cry now.

ROFL at many of your perfectly valid points 👍.

Welcome to the wonderful world of GT my friend and fear not, you haven't said anything that many of the GT veterans haven't fumed about before :D.

It's an excellent game but it has a large number of extremely irritating flaws.

Latest Posts

Back