Venting/rant

  • Thread starter Thread starter Erik82
  • 4 comments
  • 575 views
Messages
77
Messages
Erik_bardsgard82
The open lounge online racing function is making me wanting to kill or destroy something!

I have never had anger issues but online racing has really opened up a new side of me that i didnt knew existed

The anger of spending 2 hours to try to find a room where i can race at nurbergring without succeeding is grueling. I find a room, then the following occurs:

1. Host is dead. nobody wants to kick host. they all naiv stupid ppl that think it will start soon. Even if the elapsed time shows 2hours i qual mode.
2. instakick no reason
3. kick just b4 race starts. no reason..
4. server disconnects/wont let me enter room
5. game crashes. not very often but happens

end rant
 
Annoying, eh? Join an online tournament from the forums! 'Tis awesome!
 
I'm racing on the Ring now. send me a friends request and come to my lobby.
 
make your own server DUH you know the host wont be dead DUH you wont get kicked DUH and you can start the race whenever you want D U H
 
make your own server DUH you know the host wont be dead DUH you wont get kicked DUH and you can start the race whenever you want D U H

But if everyone done this then noone would have anymore than 1 person in their room. I agree with the OP, a lot of idiots make rooms. It's annoying
 
Back