Venting

• Thread starter GreyFox666
  • 2 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
GTP_GreyFox666
For some reason I cant start a thread on the GT5 section so im doing it here..

Im so sick and tired of reading through multiple sites how ppl are upset that all cars wont have a cockpit view, how B-Spec is a waste of time, or wanting more damage.. God ppl are so freakin selfish.. Ladies and gentleman the facts are in.. 800 or so cars will not have a cockpit view get over it.. I remember a time when 1st person was the way to play GT... B-Spec is in and its better than ever.. I myself cant wait to get a crack at B-Spec.. mind you its a part of the game that if you dont like it you dont have to play it.. stop crying about it.. and what is the obsession with more damage.. I believe the damage system they have implemented at the moment is just right.. not too weak or serious... as long as the cars physics adjust to the damage than its good... I understand why Mr. KY (no not the jelly) doesnt like damage.. It breaks my heart everytime i think about my first accident in my first car... it really does.. all in all.. if you dont like it dont buy it... I wish I could post this for the world to see.. stupid cry babies.. somebody plz hand them a tissue..

+ for you, dude. And I'm tired of listening.. that car physics is rubbish, because it was announced that it's close to GT5P physics. OMG... It's simulation game... if It's bad for you, probably it's too hard for you. Even on standart physics. Go for some arcade games then. And I'm not telling arcade racing is bad, I even think of buying new Hot Pursuit.

For some reason I cant start a thread on the GT5 section so im doing it here..

Which is being locked as it's not the right place. The filter is in place in the GT5 forum to stop useless threads like this, so going round it by posting in a random other forum is not a good idea. There are planety of threads in the GT5 that you could use instead of attempting to start another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back