Venturi Atlantique 600 LM 1994

• Thread starter 06eserci
  • 13 comments
Turkey
Ankara
esercigks
venturi-600-lm-01-image-size-1024-x-572-px-imagejpeg-59633-views_09ea5.jpg

In 1993 Venturi focused on motosports such as Le Mans and the BPR Global GT Series. Many of these cars were converted from the Venturi 400s raced in the Gentlemen Drivers Trophy organized by Stéphane Ratel.

The highlight of the 600 LM was its Renault PRV engine which could produce around 600 bhp. Many cars were upgraded to this level of specification late in their career.

Five cars raced in the 1993 24 Hours of Le Mans. Venturi upgraded the design with a Renault PRV 3.0-litre Turbo V6 primarily for the Agusta Racing Team. These ran in the GT1 class and were homologated by a single road-going version.

In 1995, again three cars were entered in the GT1 class at Le Mans and one by Venturi Automobiles SA which placed 21st overall, the car’s best result.

Specifications:
Body Style: 2 Door Coupe
Length: N/A
Width: N/A
Height: N/A
Wheelbase: N/A
Engine: Renault "PRV" 3.0 V6
Aspiration: Turbocharged
Drivetrain: Mid Engine Rear Wheel Drive
Power: 600 BHP
Torque: N/A
Weight: 1200 KG
Transmission: 6 Speed Manual​

This and many other cars from GT2 that never made it to GT6. GT2 had so many gems of cars...

*NOTE: I have never played GT2.

PD is just stupid for not bringing this car back. Every company who doesn't maintain their cars when they make a sequel is stupid.

Then that pretty much applies to every Racing franchise that existed before 2007. Abit of an ignorant comment considering things like Licensing and availability are not at all simple and usually play a huge part in them (Remember the Senna Content? The absence of Porsche in Forza?)

This and many other cars from GT2 that never made it to GT6. GT2 had so many gems of cars...

*NOTE: I have never played GT2.
Oh you are missing alot my friend... By far, in my opinion the best GT, it is just so well done, such great car variety, and of course, it has so many great cars wich are hidden but also missing from the other GT´s. Plus it has Venturi and the Viper RT/10 :D

Venturi sure would diserve a nice place in an either current or next-gen game, that beeing Gran Turismo or not.

Bump if only because playing GT2 again made realise (for about the 100th time) how much fun this car is to drive and drive against.

PD is just stupid for not bringing this car back. Every company who doesn't maintain their cars when they make a sequel is stupid.

Whilst I agree in principle in the sense that it's obvious GT2 was going to have sequels so you'd think they'd negotiate ongoing licensing, can you imagine them upscaling a PS1 model for PS2/3/4?

Back