Vertigo...

Where's the Vertigo from GT3!? I used that car like crazy, but in this game it stank... At any rate, I worked on it and got it back (somewhat) to what it was like back in the other game... This was an older tune... I think I got it from somebody else... not sure who... but I did make a few changes where I felt they needed to be made.

Shocks 15.0/13.7
Ride 50/55
Bound 4/6
Rebound 6/8
Camber 2.5/1.0
Toe 0/1
Stab 4/4-5

Down Force 20/25 (I brought down the rear in an attempt to better balance the car)

Breaks 13/11

Canadian Speed
Where's the Vertigo from GT3!? I used that car like crazy, but in this game it stank... At any rate, I worked on it and got it back (somewhat) to what it was like back in the other game... This was an older tune... I think I got it from somebody else... not sure who... but I did make a few changes where I felt they needed to be made.

Yeah, I tried to fiddle with this car too. Look here for a previous thread about the Vertigo:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=59841

I'll try out your settings later (hopefully tonight) and post. Maybe you could help me see where I went wrong/right with my initial attempts at tuning.

Canadian Speed
Shocks 15.0/13.7
Ride 50/55
Bound 4/6
Rebound 6/8
Camber 2.5/1.0
Toe 0/1
Stab 4/4-5

Down Force 20/25 (I brought down the rear in an attempt to better balance the car)

Breaks 13/11

I'll go with these settings instead. Mine were a button-mashing, hammer wielding first attempt to make the damn thing turn. These are a bit more refined. Thanks for the help CS! :)

Back