Very limited data logger in GT4?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Buggy Boy
  • 3 comments
  • 1,732 views
Messages
660
While in GT3 and in GTC it was possible to compare replay images of 2 cars, this seems to be impossible in GT4.

The "data logger" only allows to compare speed, acceleration and deceleration, and on graph only, you can not see the cars.

I'm afraid that PD dropped another very usefull tool in GT4 👎

... or is it still there where I did not find it yet?
 
Seems like I am the only one interested in a data logger with replay view of 2 ghost saves. OK then ...

Anyhow, it does not seem logical to me that KY declares that he was so interested in replays that he even created B-spec mode out of that idea. And then he drops half of the replay analyser, full screen 2-player replay and 2-player replay save.

I did expect GT4 to have an even more evolved data logger then GT3.
 
and all the sector times are gone also.

in gt3 you had around 20 odd sectors per lap, now gt4 shows none.
 
Back