very low power drifting

• Thread starter abacacus
  • 5 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
my car is a cappachino, '95, makes 111 BHP, and uses coms all around.
i need help on very long drifts (it will either fall out, keep going then snap-back, or understeer and not turn at all), high speed (seems to like big angles but slows the car down to much), and hairpins (instant snapback, or sometimes a 360 in the middle of a turn then it just keeps going).

You already made a thread about this, but as I said before i will upload a tutorial vid of me drifting every turn with stock everything 115bhp and com tires all round. I'll upload it on monday

ok i increased front camber by .6 and the rear camber by .4, Then I turned all aids of except TCS controller, I left that at 1. I put all com tires around. put the fron and rear toe at 1. Next I put on a fully customized transmission and tweaked my gears for the most torque and acceleration in the first 3 gears. my top speed is 145km but it suits Trial Mountain.

i have the exact same car and i set it up for long sweeping turns.
the most important thing i did was stretch out the tranny to 13ish(i think) and played with lsd settings. minimal suspension tuning.
makes for a great full turn full throttle car.
stay hard on the gas and dont try to get a lot of angle until the end of the turn because it will scrub a lot of speed because of its lightness, low power, and short wheelbase

Duplicate threads are simply not allowed abacacus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back