• Thread starter Pako
  • 7 comments

Pako

Staff Emeritus
United States
NW Montana
GTP-Pako
GTP Pako
Well it has been quite some time since I accessed threads from the main GTP Forum Index. I was delitefully surpirsed to see the suttle roll over boxes going from light grey to white.

I like it, it's soft and easy on the eyes...., simple and it's an effect you really don't notice but adds so much.

Anyhow, just wanted to say, "Lookin' good"....

:cheers:

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. :) But, that has been online for a while - I'm suprised you don't visit the main page more often! :P I visit it very frequently while paying a browsing the forums.

I know man, usally just when I login from someone elses computer, do I ever see the main forum index, as I tend to just browse the new posts...:D

I've got a link in my desktop strait to the new posts page so I rarely see it as well. But I did notice it a couple days ago. That's pretty cool stuff.

~LoudMusic

I've got a link to the main page so I see it often. I can choose from a variety of forums then, instead of going straight to a forum that might not have any new posts.

Jordan:
did u write that scrpit or did you find it on the net...go here for some cool scripts..i used these alot when i use to build web sites:

dynamicdrive.com everything free and easy to use. You dont need to download stuff...only for complitcated scripts

Originally posted by f094h
Jordan:
did u write that scrpit or did you find it on the net...go here for some cool scripts..i used these alot when i use to build web sites:

dynamicdrive.com everything free and easy to use. You dont need to download stuff...only for complitcated scripts
Someone mentioned the effect and how to do it (extremely easy) on the official vBulletin forum, and I implemented it here.

DynamicDrive.com is a very impressive site! It's going into my Favorites list - I can see where it could come in very handy. :)

Back