I don't know if this is known (I didn't see it in any of the tutorials in the sticky thread), but there is a quick and effective way to get rid of jagged corners. We will use the famed RX8 Concept, which is very good at embarrasing the PS2 in most instances.
These are the windows and headlight of an RX8. All I did was polygon-select around the jagged edges and median between 1 and 3 pixels.
These pictures are at 100% size, so if you are doing a 50% reduce like I do, they will be all gone.
Looks good m8! There are obviously ways of doing it better, I'm sure. I usually just blur the lines though. With a one-pixel brush.
Also, as you're going to progress, you're going to do more and more to your pictures. You'll treat the backgrounds very different from the car. With me, that sometimes turns into a problem.
Cause when you treat the 2 parts this differently from eachother, the car will stand out as a seperate part of the picture. And although you want to seperate it whilst you're photoshopping, the end product must be a one-piece picture, and everything should come together. So that's why I often blur the car's edges "into" the picture. Let it's colors melt with the background this way so that it doesn't look that seperate anymore
Hard to explain but I hope you get a bit what I mean It's a problem you'll probably encounter very quickly with your style of learning (that's a good thing) 👍