VERY RARE CARS up for TRADE, V12, 2j, speed 8

  • Thread starter Thread starter Toyota Supra
  • 10 comments
  • 778 views
Messages
20
Messages
Gtr_99
i have the following cars available:

787B
Speed 8
Speed 12
Escudo
Bmw V12 LMR
2J
R390 Road car
Gt one
sauber
908
1969 Gt40
Minolta
Red Fgt
C60 Judd
(have a lot more, just ask)
 
Do you have a Audi LMS race car '01 in the silver and red color way?
 
I have a FERRARI tuned up to 712 horse power and a 1970 Dodge challenger race modified which is 630 horse power
 
The 908 for a CLK GTR (0 miles)?
 
got an HKS Silvia?
 
Do you have the Mitsu CZ3 Tarmac rally car?
 
do you have a Sauber C9?
 
wow, you have some nice cars!

Don´t know what I can offer you, but I would love to have the 787b, BMW V12 and the red FGT!

Got a Mark IV, Zonda R, ZR1 RM, Miura, puhh, and a lot others.
Maybe you want a Astra DTM or something similar?
 
Wanna trade it for a Nissan R89C race car fully tuned?
 
Back