Very strange 9500HP Escudo

• Thread starter Thiele
  • 14 comments
GTP_Thiele (PSP only)
nope

This is bizzare, i went out of the course then after 650km/hr it went back to 0. When it got to 300 the 2nd time round (that makes 950km/hr) the dot on the map moved backwards and the car just decided to spin out for ages. The gamesave is on the link below:

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/save/gran_turismo_2_coolchu.GME

It is in US format, but if you need to conert it for use on an emulator, just ask. I don't have a maxdrive so i don't know anything about converting it to a real PlayStation.

Last edited:
Just as the test course glitch when using the Escudo (hybrid)... When you get at the end of the first straight, it resets your speed and takes you back at the start line... and so on... however.

you know how you can get of track with the escudo at laguna seca,
well i tried it with the GT ONE Road car after some gears set up, and I managed to get to a top speed of 496k/h. It wasn't even a hybrid or anything like that.

you know how you can get of track with the escudo at laguna seca,
well i tried it with the GT ONE Road car after some gears set up, and I managed to get to a top speed of 496k/h. It wasn't even a hybrid or anything like that.

Sweet, the easier way to get out is at the first corner at the "tires" on the side of the road, the only problem there is it thinks your on dirt the whole time so it won't go as fast. :(

What? there's more than one way to get off the track, cool. I wonder if there are any other tracks where you can get off. I'm going to find out. time to switch on the playstation.

What? there's more than one way to get off the track, cool. I wonder if there are any other tracks where you can get off. I'm going to find out. time to switch on the playstation.

There's actually 3, you can get out at both gates, (though one of them is easier) and the tires at the first corner, but that's not a good one because you'll still be on sand when you leave...

try this: go on the arcade mode to the laguna seca with both players in the escudo from your home garage, get out the track and whilst you out, head inn opposite directions then turn around so you crash head-on with the other player. you will either flip, go straight through each other or nothing will happen.

is 9500 HP REALY the maxium horse power you can obtain with hybriding or can you get even more?

try this: go on the arcade mode to the laguna seca with both players in the escudo from your home garage, get out the track and whilst you out, head inn opposite directions then turn around so you crash head-on with the other player. you will either flip, go straight through each other or nothing will happen.

is 9500 HP REALY the maxium horse power you can obtain with hybriding or can you get even more?

I don't know. I got the save files off websites (gamefaqs) and some say they have like 98,000 but they only go like 200 or so. On the other hand some say they have 0 when they have like 1000... that's on the arcade disc, i don't know if that's the same on the GT disc... :indiff:

Back