Very weird G29 FFB problems with GTSport, help appreciated!

• Thread starter IRT_lozza
  • 3 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi,

Not the first thread about G29 problems, but I have a very unusual problem and I can't find a solution!

So, basically if I drive any road car or some Gr4 cars I have no issues, FFB works perfectly. However any cars Gr3 or above, the steering becomes extremely heavy, provides very little, delayed or no feedback and always wants to return to the centre point fairly aggressively. I've tried driving through this problem, but my lap times won't even get close to where they were before, it's impossible to drive the car to the limit. The first time I experienced this problem I reconnected the wheel to the PS4 and problem was solved, but now this is no longer a fix and the problem is always present. I have tried pretty much everything I can think of to fix it, so I'm just wondering if anyone has had the same problem and found a solution.

List of attempted solutions:

Resetting and reconnecting everything in every order imaginable
Tried both USB ports
Different wall plug sockets for both PS4 and wheel
Uninstall and reinstall the application
Brand new copy of GTSport
Brand new G29 wheel, pedals etc.
Tried wheel on a different game - works perfectly with Assetto Corsa!
Gone through Logitech's suggested solutions, with no success

So I am completely out of ideas with this one! It's really disappointing as I'd love to be taking part in the FIA races right now. Any ideas or solutions would be massively appreciated!

Thanks for reading!

That is very strange! Contact Logitech, because your still under warrantee. What I didn't see listed:
- try different FFB settings and start from 0
- Re-install GTsport

What settings are you using for FFB in GT Sport?

That is very strange! Contact Logitech, because your still under warrantee. What I didn't see listed:
- try different FFB settings and start from 0
- Re-install GTsport

Thanks for reply. I already contacted Logitech, they gave me some things to try, which didn't work. So they sent me a new wheel under warranty, this worked for a short time and then I have the same problem. I then got another wheel under warranty, same problem. So I am on my 3rd wheel now... lol. This makes me think the wheel can't be the issue, especially as the wheel works fine on Assetto Corsa!

I reinstalled GTSport. 'Uninstall and reinstall application'.

I have tried all different settings for FFB, but the problem still persists. My usual settings before all this were 6 6.

Latest Posts

Back