wrapture Messages 1,089 Louisiana Messages wrapture Jan 27, 2012 #1 I'm looking for a vette c2 race car. Can trade now. I have a couple of tickets and 234 cars to trade.
I'm looking for a vette c2 race car. Can trade now. I have a couple of tickets and 234 cars to trade.
spikeyhairdude Messages 2,386 UK Messages spikeyhairdude Jan 28, 2012 #2 I have it with 0/0/0 i think. it was in an old ocd few months ago. I cant trade till the 12th feb
spikeyhairdude Messages 2,386 UK Messages spikeyhairdude Jan 28, 2012 #4 do you have any cars listed in this thread https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=233246 if you do then we can trade
do you have any cars listed in this thread https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=233246 if you do then we can trade
Lavaman Messages 310 Manchester Messages LAVAMAN_82 Jan 28, 2012 #5 able to trade right now http://www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=34668 i have your car. you have a list I could see?
able to trade right now http://www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=34668 i have your car. you have a list I could see?
wrapture Messages 1,089 Louisiana Messages wrapture Jan 28, 2012 #6 spikeyhairdude do you have any cars listed in this thread https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=233246 if you do then we can trade Click to expand... Sorry I dont have any of those cars.
spikeyhairdude do you have any cars listed in this thread https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=233246 if you do then we can trade Click to expand... Sorry I dont have any of those cars.
wrapture Messages 1,089 Louisiana Messages wrapture Jan 28, 2012 #7 Lavaman able to trade right now http://www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=34668 i have your car. you have a list I could see? Click to expand... Sorry I don't have a list to see. I can never find the time to sit down and do it.
Lavaman able to trade right now http://www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=34668 i have your car. you have a list I could see? Click to expand... Sorry I don't have a list to see. I can never find the time to sit down and do it.