vette rally wheels

• Thread starter HUNGWELL
  • 4 comments
I don't know if anyone has asked before, as I'm a new member, but is it my imagination....... corvette rally wheels don't pop up in the gt auto shop!
Is there a secret, or is it a glitch in the game.... got rallies?

-- '69 corvette ---

Now I must have missed something, really badly. :confused:

First, what are Corvette rally wheels? The Corvette race cars are all track racers. But if you mean buying rally wheels for a road Corvette, you'll need rally tyres on it first. And I'm not sure if it can take rally tyres, all cars can't. It's not a glitch, it's a feature.

I'm referring to the stock wheels on the '69 corvette production car with street/sport tires. If you trade in a set of wheels in gt auto shop, they usually become available for use on other cars under weekly specials.... but I have yet to see them appear. I spend $$$ swapping wheels all the time, and must have traded in more than 5 sets of them, but I don't believe they are available for swaps.
I'm pretty sure the '69 camaros come with them stock too.
thanks for replying.

Ah. Unfortunately you've been wasting your time, the game doesn't care which wheels you trade "in" when changing the wheels on your car. :) The used wheels are based on fixed a 30-day cycle, I once made an Excel spreadsheet for the PAL version. The NTSC versions aren't that radically different from it, not 100% similar but I think 95% is a good guess.

All PAL used wheels and the original cars listed, I'm not entirely sure about all the models and naturally I take full responsibility for all mistakes. A special mention goes for Leonidae for helping in some tricky spots. Thanks buddy! 👍

GT4 Used Wheels - PAL, .xls file, 68 kb

Thanks for the info.... that helps a lot... I guess I have been wasting my time.

Thanks again , and sorry about the caps on my name , I had no idea...

Back